RK&K is fully adept in serving in a Program Management role, supporting a range of design and construction tasks for small, local efforts as well as for large, multi-million-dollar infrastructure improvement projects.
Our experienced professionals offer diversified technical and managerial skills, along with a reputation for successfully executing projects of all sizes and complexities in the most efficient means possible, while maximizing safety and minimizing errors and delays.
Program Management responsibilities typically include:
- Issue tracking/resolution
- Design coordination
- Document control
- Budget validation
- Construction packaging
- Schedule development and validation
- Development and review of design standards
- Control of design changes
- Review of construction documents
- Value engineering
- Constructability review
- CPM development; financial planning and cost control
- Review of designer’s and contractor’s invoices and validation of construction progress payments
- Facilitation of in-house and public meetings and workshops
- Construction support
- Coordination between design firms and contractor
Years of Responsive People & Creative Solutions
Have a question? Ready to start a project?