RK&K provides public (federal, state, local) and private sector clients with complete transportation planning, environmental planning, and multi-modal planning services. We focus on appropriately sized solutions to meet study needs, improve safety, and minimize environmental impacts, all while meeting client objectives.
Our services involve all client sizes, project budgets, and all transportation modes including but not limited to roadways, transit, pedestrian and bicycles.
Areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- New alignment and widened roadway studies
- Transit mode and alignment studies
- Alternatives development and analysis
- Multi-modal planning including trail, pedestrian, bicycle, and park studies
- Environmental analysis
- Section 4(f) / Section 106 Studies
- Environmental document productions
- Public involvement, outreach, and facilitation
- Regulatory agency coordination
- Cultural resources including archaeology and architectural history
Years of Responsive People & Creative Solutions
Have a question? Ready to start a project?