RK&K has an exemplary record in the planning, design, installation, and troubleshooting of Corrosion Protection systems for natural gas, water and sewer utilities, and petroleum systems and facilities, including long transmission mains; municipal water / gas distribution systems; regulation, metering, and petroleum facilities; and sewage lift station facilities.
Our experienced engineers and technicians specialize in corrosion engineering (CE) and cathodic protection (CP), including Professional Engineers, NACE Certified Corrosion, Coatings, and Cathodic Protection Specialists, NACE Certified Cathodic Protection Technologists, Technicians, and Testers, API certified tank and piping personnel, and registered petroleum operations.
Areas of expertise:
- Corrosion feasibility studies
- CE / CP design & system design reviews
- CP system performance, compliance, troubleshooting & analyses
- Ground bed analysis & design for impressed current & galvanic anode facilities
- Soils analysis, impressed current & galvanic anode for CP systems
- Stray current evaluation & analysis
Years of Responsive People & Creative Solutions
Have a question? Ready to start a project?