RK&K’s in-house team of experienced archaeologists and architectural historians meet the Secretary of Interior’s Professional Qualifications Standards. The team possesses decades of experience with Cultural Resources regulations and procedures at the federal, state and local levels. Our talented team becomes your team.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Phase I, II & III, archaeological investigation and curation
- Architectural identification & evaluation studies
- Archaeological monitoring
- Section 106, 110 and 4(f) analyses and documents
- Consulting party coordination
- HABS/HAER/HALS documentation
Years of Responsive People & Creative Solutions
Have a question? Ready to start a project?