RK&K’s Noise team has a substantial track record of serving clients addressing the noise components of their projects. For nearly 40 years, the team has fulfilled all functions and tasks associated with traffic, rail and construction noise analysis, abatement design, environmental clearance documents, design and construction documents and noise-related aspects of the public involvement process.
Clients have come from the federal, state, local and private sectors. In this niche specialty, RK&K stands apart as a firm by having a seasoned staff of Acoustical Engineers dedicated to transportation noise and integrating their expertise into related disciplines of planning, design and construction processes.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Single-source for noise analysis through construction plans
- Design-Build, Design-Bid-Build, Planning/NEPA Compliance
- Construction noise specifications, monitoring and analysis
- Multimodal noise and vibration analysis
- General engineering consultant/program manager
- Legal support/qualified expert witness
- Construction engineering and Inspection/QA/QC
Years of Responsive People & Creative Solutions
Have a question? Ready to start a project?