Based on decades of experience, our Traffic Engineering Team enjoys working closely with our clients to solve a wide spectrum of multi-modal traffic engineering needs.
Our team of nearly 100 Traffic Engineers and Designers has expertise that spans from initial planning, travel forecasting and alternatives analyses to the development of final design plans for numerous forms of traffic control and ITS devices. Our Traffic Team’s work ranges from small streetscape and intersection projects to the planning and design of major corridor and interchange projects.
Our clients rely on RK&K’s Traffic Team to provide a wide spectrum of traffic engineering services, including:
- Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSMO)
- Planning & Feasibility Studies
- Travel Forecasting
- Travel Demand Modeling & Toll Forecasting
- Traffic Calming
- Safety studies
- Capacity Analyses & Traffic Simulation
- Multi-modal Traffic Impact Studies
- Signal design
- Signing and Pavement Marking Design
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Planning / Design
- Traffic control device design
- Lighting Design
- Work zone traffic control plans design / review
- Signal systems planning & design
- Transportation Impact Studies
- Transportation Management Plans
- Maintenance of Traffic Alternatives Analyses
- Traffic Data Collection
Years of Responsive People & Creative Solutions
Have a question? Ready to start a project?