As our climate continues to change, our communities grow, and our infrastructure ages, RK&K provides resilient, innovative, and cost-effective water resource solutions to enhance our environment and communities.
Our team implements a full range of water resources services, including:
- Watershed Planning and Modeling
- Hydraulic & Hydrologic (H&H) Modeling, Design, and FEMA Mapping
- Stormwater Management/Green Infrastructure
- MS4, CSO, and TMDL Permit Support and Management
- Stream Restoration
- Resiliency Planning, Design and Emergency Response
- Riverine and Coastal Flood Studies and Flood Control
- Erosion and Sediment Control NPDES Design and Compliance
- Asset Management & GIS
- Bridge & Culvert Design and Scour Analysis
- Drainage Infrastructure Design
- Grant Assistance
Years of Responsive People & Creative Solutions
Have a question? Ready to start a project?