Environmental, Health, and Safety Services
RK&K offers a full range of Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) Services related to environmental due diligence and site assessments, environmental compliance/management, construction support, and solid waste.
Our EH&S professionals boast a diverse background of expertise including scientists, geologists, engineers, industrial hygienists, and safety professionals that collaborate with our clients to identify and mitigate environmental impacts, risks, and liabilities using practical, context-sensitive solutions.
Our EH&S Services include:
Environmental Due Diligence and Site Assessments
- Environmental Screenings and Audits
- Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III Environmental Site Assessments
- Remediation Design and Closure Documentation
- Vapor Intrusion Evaluations and Mitigation
- Regulatory Compliance and Training
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint
- Indoor Air Quality / Industrial Hygiene
- Aboveground and Underground Storage Tanks
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Plans
- Stormwater Permitting and SWPP Plans
Construction and Solid Waste
- Recycling and Materials Beneficial Reuse Substitutions
- Sustainability Audits
- Construction Waste Management Assessments/Support
- Post-Construction Monitoring and Compliance Reporting
Years of Responsive People & Creative Solutions
Have a question? Ready to start a project?