Drones / Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
Today’s world of rapid technological change requires a team of experts focused on what’s next. We do this through our culture of innovation. Our innovators use technology to solve our clients’ toughest problems.
RK&K presents a talented team to provide end-to-end Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) services for our clients. Our team embraces the latest UAS technology to enable project efficiencies, increase safety, and deliver professional quality UAS products. RK&K’s UAS team has specialized backgrounds that consist of GIS, survey, ecology, construction, and engineering professionals. Combining the subject matter expert with advanced UAS technology has been a proven recipe for success.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Orthoimagery and Survey (DSM, contours, volumetric calculations, and point clouds)
- Bridge/Infrastructure Inspection (bridges, cell towers, powerline, and utility)
- 3D Modeling
- Construction Monitoring and Progress Photos
- Planimetric Data and Linework
- Natural Resource Mapping of Wetlands, Streams, Seagrass, and Protected Species Habitats
- Coastal Shoreline and Dune Modeling
- Oblique Imagery and Video
- Corridor Mapping
- Environmental Compliance
Years of Responsive People & Creative Solutions
Have a question? Ready to start a project?