- Wetland Project, NW128 - MD Quality Initiative (MDQI); ICC Corridor Partners
- Presidents Award – AASHTO; ICC Project Team/SHA
- Region's Best Transportation Project, Contract A – ENR; Intercounty Constructors (IC) Design Builder
- Rosa Parks Diversity Leadership Award – WTS; ICC Project Team/SHA/MDTA
- Transportation Hero Award - Suburban MD Transportation Alliance (SMTA); ICC Project Team/SHA
- Top 10 Road Project - Roads & Bridges; ICC Project Team/SHA
- Quality Pavement Award, New Construction - MD Asphalt Association; ICC Project Team/SHA
Since our founding in 1923, the RK&K team has served both public and private sector clients by providing multi-discipline planning, engineering, environmental, and construction phase services. RK&K's technical expertise places us 69th on the Engineering News Record’s 2016 listing of the Top 500 Design Firms. Our award-winning and diversified staff is experienced in an array of planning and design disciplines. Every one of our nearly 1,200 team members understands what it takes to deliver success to our clients: Responsive People | Creative Solutions.
We Celebrate our Partners
Connect w/ Us
We offer innovative and efficient solutions on a variety of projects nationwide from 22 offices in eight states and Washington, D.C. Click here to Connect w/Us.
RK&K ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities, you may contact Human Resources at 410-728-2900. Persons with hearing-and speech-impairments can contact RK&K by using the Virginia Relay Service, a toll-free telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD.) Call 711 for TTY/TDD or use the website at www.varelay.org. If you need more information or special assistance regarding limited English proficiency, contact your RK&K office receptionist and they will be able to direct you to: 1) an individual within our company that speaks your language; 2) an outside service that can assist you in communicating with RK&K; or 3) you may also contact Human Resources at 410-728-2900.